layout

Monday, February 25, 2013

First Weigh In

Week 1 weight in= lost 7lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm still very ashamed of my actual weight number and I don't want to publish that for the world to see quite yet. But I know that when I start seeing significant change and weight loss, I'm going to blast that every where!

I have had so much will power that I find it a little strange because I've never had will power my whole life. I haven't had any sweets, soda or anything bad for me at all. Period. Not even sherbert. It's been straight protein, vegetables, fruits and healthy organic food. I'm not going to lie though, those first few days without mountain dew were almost intolerable. I was cranky and moody because of my caffeine addiction. If anyone tells you that caffeine is not addicting, they are WRONG! 

Jillian Michaels workout is still hard as it was when I first started. However, my breathing is becoming better and my endurance is strengthening. I'm very proud of myself with that. The only problem with working out is my knees. They grind together because of my lack of cartilage in my knee. So sometimes, I have to modify the set but I still feel the burn. 

Water is my best friend. I drink and drink and drink and drink and by the time it's lunch or dinner, I begin to eat and I automatically get full. It's pretty amazing. I should've listened to everyone who's skinny or losing weight already. But you always think that you're right in what you're doing and blaming your weight on everything else in life. You really have to stop and blame yourself. YOU'RE eating taco bell. YOU'RE drinking 4-5 cans of mountain dew a day. YOU'RE no getting off your huge butt and working out. I'm putting full blame on myself for my weight, well with the unwanted help of PCOS making sure I don't lose weight. 

THIS GIRL will get skinny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment